Monday 20 July 2015

Miss Pinup New Zealand - Day Wear Outfit


One of the requirements for the Miss Pinup NZ competition is to showcase a day wear outfit. Inspiration struck quickly for this outfit; I decided to pay homage to my first pinup photoshoot which was located in the JukeBox Diner, Hamilton. I wanted to look like your classic 1950's diner girl, which is a look I love! 


The dress, shoes and hair scarf were already items I owned. So all I needed to purchase was the petticoat, bag and brooches. 

Dress - Cynthia dress from Collectif 
Shoes - Melissa x Victoria Westwood. Found on Ebay secondhand. 
Petticoat - Hellbunny 
Brooches - Erstwilder
Hair Scarf - Rita Sue Clothing
Stockings - What Katie Did



            

Next up on the blog, my beach wear outfit for Miss Pinup NZ. 

xx Soda Fontaine xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment