Monday 20 July 2015

Miss Pinup New Zealand - Beach Wear Outfit


The second segment of Miss Pinup NZ is to strut your stuff in a beach wear outfit. This is your chance to really have fun and cutesy up your pinup poses. At first I was in two minds as to what to wear. Do I go with my love of nautical style or my love of tiki style?! Ultimately, I sided with my love of tiki style, especially because one of my favourite New Zealand designers, queen of tiki style, agreed to create my outfit. 

Shot by Glory Days Magazine after I threw my beach ball offstage ;) 

I love flamingos! I even have a tattoo of one. Once I sourced the fabric for the outfit, everything flowed from there. So I decided, let's just go crazy with all of the flamingo matchyness. The outfit I had in mind needed to be fun, bright and resemble swimsuits from the 1950's. 

Playsuit - Handmade by Honey L'Amour
Hair Piece, Bracelet and Shoe Clips - Handmade by Pop That Cassette
Necklace, Earrings and Brooch - Erstwilder
Shoes - The Iconic 


  

Backstage with Madam Rou

Next up on the blog, my evening wear outfit for Miss Pinup NZ.

xx Soda Fontaine xx




No comments:

Post a Comment