Friday 21 November 2014

Jungle Magic

On Labour Weekend I performed in Waiheke Island at Jungle Magic. This show was produced by NZ's Island of Burlesque Fest. Jungle Magic was a dance party with a mix of performances through out the evening. I performed my 'Beach Babe' routine. I was thrilled to perform this again as it's one of my favourite routines to perform and I had only performed it once before. Jungle Magic was organised to raise funds for the NZ Island Burlesque Festival 2015. 


Backstage - Showgirl Life. Photo by Du Bont Creative

The venue was transformed into an untamed Jungle

Photo by Du Bont Creative

Photo by Du Bont Creative

Photo by Du Bont Creative



I love performing on Waiheke Island, it has a great vibe and the audiences are so supportive and lively. 
Make sure to check out a burlesque show on Waiheke Island if you can. It's the perfect excuse for a little getaway. You can't go wrong with a mix of burlesque babes on a beautiful island. 

xx Soda Fontaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment